1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 14, 2010 1:35 PM by BruceERoberts

Error 109C ImportProcessServer.exe while importing a .mp4 clip in PPRO CS4 ver 4.2.1

BruceERoberts Level 1

I just purchase Adobe Premiere Pro a few days ago - and subsequently updated it to Ver 4.2.1.  A started a new project - I tried to import some video footage I just shot with a GOPro Hemet Cam while skiing at our local mountain.  I can easlily see the clip using Real Media Player - or the Quick Time player.  It is a 10.9 MB ... 7 second MPEG-4 movie clip.  File name is "gopro0030.mp4"

I created a "bin" called video .... then right clicked to import the file.  You can see the file name in the media browser.  But the file would not import.  I received this error message:  "109C ImporterProcessServer.exe  Application Error.  The instruction at "0x05efcac" referenced memory at "0x00000014".  The memory could not be read. CLick OK to terminate."

This is very frustrating - I just purchased the software - and it won't import a 7 second video clip!  It did import still fotos with no problem.  What can I do?

thank you for your attention to this.

Bruce Roberts, Vernon B.C.

March 14th 2010