Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Tax and Total fields turn to zero after adding a row. Why?

Level 3

I've uploaded the file to Mr. Walker and Mr.Guerett. I Hope one of you can help me out.

After all you have not failed to do so yet.

The calculation works fine for the first row.

When I add a row and fill in the fields, the Tax and the Total Fields change to zeros!

What am I doing wrong?

BTW, Any idea on when this forum will resume the uploading file option?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Just sent you a working form ......no idea when the upload will be reinstated.

paul

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Just sent you a working form ......no idea when the upload will be reinstated.

paul

Level 3

Hi Paul,

I have not received the upload. Maybe you forgot to attach it.

Would you please send it again.

Phyllis

Former Community Member

Can you send another email to LiveCycle8@gmail.com and I will send it to that address. The address I sent it to does not seem right (based on your name here).

Paul

Level 3

Thanks Paul,

I got it. The email is correct, it just I was using my boss' computer.

Level 3

Paul,

I just found out that the remove row would not work. It worked before. What do I need to correct?

Former Community Member

You can take all of that code off of that button and replace it with this one line

Table1.detail.instanceManager.removeInstance(Table1.detail.instanceManager.count - 1)

Paul

Former Community Member

By the way ....I assume that you got my modified form from earlier?

Paul

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----