2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2010 8:17 AM by Ned Murphy

    Water Ripple Effect with Mouse


      I have tried for weeks and am wanting to create a water ripple effect when mousing over an image on my website. I have downloaded various files, but to no avail. Can someone assist me please, with where I can go to download an extension to allow me to do this? I am using Flash CS4.