2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2010 9:43 AM by snorider48

"white space" issue on homepage

snorider48

Hi guys,

I have a weird one, I'm getting about 2 screens worth of "white space" at the bottom of my home page.  It's only showing on some computers with F.F.  it's showing on mine, I have windows vista and this version of FF.  Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

I thought it was due to some google adsense ads that I had place as it would go away when I blocked the ads, so I took the ads off of the page and it went away.

But now it's back, and I can't see what is causing it. hoping maybe one of you might have an idea.

This is the page

Thanks in advance.

Mike.

• 1. Re: "white space" issue on homepage
          Robert Heist II Level 3

Hm, well 2 possible ideas:

1. There is a line of code in the middle of your tabbed panels that shouldn't be there.  It reads at follows

<!-- BEGIN: Constant Contact Bubble Opt-in Email List Form --> <div align="center"></div>
          <!-- END: SafeSubscribe -->

2. In this code, do you need the clear:both?

<div style="clear:both; font-size: 18px; color: #0055A6; font-weight: bold;">
                             <blockquote> 
                               <p>Follow Us: 

• 2. Re: "white space" issue on homepage
            snorider48 Level 1

Thanks Robert,

That did not seem to do it.  I got rid of the old constant contact code, still seeing it.  Weird.

I doubt that it's the code in the footer, I have that same code in 3 other websites with no issues.

Please let me know if you see anything else.

Best,

Mike