0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2010 8:41 PM by dogish86

Issues "Importing Fireworks HTML"...

dogish86

Howdy!

I am creating a website in Dreamweaver CS3, and I am currently having some issues importing Fireworks HTML.

Here's some background information with my project...

I began with creating an HTML template in dreamweaver. I then created a Fireworks project with an Image Swap and a drop down menu. I then exported the Fireworks project into HTML (which I used the "Use CSS for Popup Menus" option in the export options). After I use the "Import Fireworks HTML" on my Dreamweaver template in Dreamweaver CS3, the popup menus from the fireworks HTML is placed in very odd positions on the template.

Here are a few pictures to show you what I mean:

This is the exported Fireworks HTML all by itself, in the correct positioning...

Picture 3.png

This is what it looks like after I use the "Import Fireworks HTML" option in Dreamweaver...

Picture 2.png

Anyway, in the second picture you can see that I have multiple icons, and these icons also have Fireworks-created popup menus. When I import these separate Fireworks-HTML-created icons individually, it is a non-issue.

Is there a workaround for this issue? Or is this the first time anybody has seen this??

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!!