2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2010 3:13 PM by josh.jennings.85

Wrong font displayed in various places

josh.jennings.85

Hey guys,

My problem is with incorrect fonts displayed around various spots in Dreamweaver. When I launch it, the green box comes up and the text below "Adobe Dreamweaver CS4" and the text to the right of the Adobe logo, including the copyright info, are of some strange hollow font. Once it's launched, the exact same font is in the Search tab. The "File" and "Matched Text" column headers have that wrong font. Also, in the Properties tab the Format, Class, Link, Title, Target, and the one below Format are labeled with the same wrong font. It seems to be restricted to only column headers and field labels.

I have a Mac running Snow Leopard 10.6.2. I think I've narrowed down the font to Serpintine-Bold-Bold HE which refers to the file S0001932.TTF (probably one of the fonts I imported from Windows... something I'm kinda regretting now). Even after eradicating all traces I can think of, it still shows up in Dreamweaver.

Any advice would be amazing! I'd love to be able to actually read the menus I'm choosing.

Screen shot 2010-03-17 at 4.39.07 PM.png

Screen shot 2010-03-17 at 4.39.54 PM.png