2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 18, 2010 5:20 AM by kingram.dss72

Looking to create a visual effect  ...!

kingram.dss72

Hi everyone,

I am new to after effects! I  started playing with it at university and i got completely hooked. I am  still in my learning curve...

First of all thanks to  everyone for making the journey pleasant and enjoyable with all your  tips, advices and great help.

I am actually doing a  final project about a research study on the power of images and i found a  trailer that suits my project presentation perfectly! But I can't  really find tutorials or a way to guide me to how it is done! So , i  thought if i post a message in the forum someone will be able to help or  advice me on that...

here is the link:  http://www.ugo.com/movies/exclusive-behind-the-scenes-on-the-spirit

It  is a mini trailer/Clip of the movie The Spirit. What interests me the  most is the sequence of images between the 12th and the 23rd second.  How this effects was created?!The movement and the 3 dimentional space ?! do I need a special effect/plugging to create something similar !

Thank you so much for your help in advance and be nice with me if my question seems simple for some or stupid for others!

;+)

Regards to all.