2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2007 1:40 PM by Newsgroup_User

multi-image (300+) horizontal scroll bar buttons

jdonovansmith
      I am new to DreamWeaver, and need some guidence: I need to create 300+ square image buttons in a horizontal scroll bar, but haven't been able to find how to yet. Can someone direct me to where I may find out how to create this?
        • 1. Re: multi-image (300+) horizontal scroll bar buttons
          Level 7
          So what are you having trouble with exactly -- Making 300 + images with
          your image editing software or making a horizontal scroll bar in DW?

Why exactly do you want to make people scroll through 300+ image buttons?
          Is this supposed to be an image gallery or something? Sorry for all the
          questions but it's hard to picture what you're trying to do without more
          facts.

--Nancy O.
          Alt-Web Design & Publishing
          www.alt-web.com

"J. Donovan Smith" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:fc1iks$4td$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > I am new to DreamWeaver, and need some guidence: I need to create 300+
          square
          > image buttons in a horizontal scroll bar, but haven't been able to find
          how to
          > yet. Can someone direct me to where I may find out how to create this?
          >

• 2. Re: multi-image (300+) horizontal scroll bar buttons
            Level 7
            On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 19:47:40 +0000 (UTC), "J. Donovan Smith"
            <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote:

>I am new to DreamWeaver, and need some guidence: I need to create 300+ square
            >image buttons in a horizontal scroll bar, but haven't been able to find how to
            >yet. Can someone direct me to where I may find out how to create this?

Google iframe.