2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2010 10:08 AM by charles_newman-ukc1WK

Parsing FMS URLs with Tokenization

I'm building the player on an app that has tokenization implemented on the net connection that looks something like this:

Net Connection: rtmpe://subdomain.domain.com/vod/?auth=SoMeToKeNkEy&aifp=v001&slist=Video/

Video: Video/myVideo

Combined: rtmpe://subdomain.domain.com/vod/?auth=SoMeToKeNkEy&aifp=v001&slist=Video/Video/myVideo

or more accurately from my SMIL (that I'll probably need to parse)

Combined in SMIL: rtmpe://subdomain.domain.com/vod/?auth=SoMeToKeNkEy&aifp=v001&slist=Video/<brea k>Video/myVideo

I've been trying to figure out how to get something like this to play in OSMF. With OVP I was able to provide these guys as two separate values to make the connection, but I haven't seen a good way to do that in OSMF. URLResource only takes one parameter, which would be the combined string. When I try passing it that way, the URL gets improperly broken up at /vod/ instead of after the query. I see that there is/was an FMSURL class, but I haven't figured out how to actually implement it, and even if I do, it still appears to only take the 1 param.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!