0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2010 10:01 AM by PrisAprila

Problems invoking help systems integrated within another help system

PrisAprila
      We have 3 Web Help help projects created using RoboHelp 8
      Project A calls Project B and Project C. The same behavior is implemented in Project B and Project C.
      I have issues when I view help using Firefox 3.5x (IE and earlier versions of Firefox 3.5 work fine).
      When you click the Project B book icon to access the linking topic from Project A, the book icon does not expand. Similarly, Project C book icon also does not expand.
      You have to click the book icon of Project A and then if you click the Project B book icon, the book icon is expanded.
      When you click the topic under Project B book icon, and open the topic, the Project B help system is displayed in a new window that is embedded in the window of the Project A help system.
      Again, if you click the Project A book icon to access the linking topic from Project B, the book icon does not expand. Similarly, Project C book icon also does not expand.
      The javascript:void(0) error is displayed.
      Further, it is noticed that Firefox converts the forward slash to a back slash:
      servername/Help_System_A/en/Help_A/..\Help_A\A_topic.htm
      I have a release just around the corner, and I'd appreciate it if someone could help me ASAP!