• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Flash Player 10 - Please help

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2010 Mar 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this problem for about 2 weeks now. It just keeps getting worse. At first all of a sudden out of nowhere, flash player stopped working with Google Chrome...and it kept telling me I had to update it...Which I tried several times...It was working with Firefox and IE at that time, but then all of a sudden it stopped working on Firefox too...I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling flash player, and also my browsers..Currently I can only get flash player to work with IE, but videos are sometimes very slow, or cause lag and occasionally crashes the browser. Suprisingly I'm able to watch Youtube videos on Chrome and Firefox, but not any other videos on any other sites...It's pretty annoying and inconvenient when I feel like watching something..Please help.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 22, 2010 Mar 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you need to post back what operating system you are using, whether it is 32bit or 64bit. If XP what Service Pack.

Also what are the versions of the browsers are you using?

What Anti-Virus/Spyware version and does it contain a Firewall?

Did you use the Adobe Uninstaller before attempting to Install?

Thanks,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines