1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 22, 2010 8:21 AM by jphillipcamp

Error: C0009E: WebService not found for <servicename> something wrong with Cairngorm 2.2 framework??

djonali

hey!!

Can somebody help me in solving this?

I am new to Flex. I need to implement a webservice and I am using Cairngorm 2.2 framework. In my Services.mxml I have put the following with the web service id as projectRequest.

<business:ServiceLocator
          xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"
          xmlns:business="com.business.*">

<mx:WebService
           id="projectRequest"
           wsdl="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/ProjectManager?wsdl" showBusyCursor=”true”> 
          </mx:WebService>

</business:ServiceLocator>

In Project delegate class I  have set the following: which I understand invokes the webservice.

public function ProjectDelegate(responder:IResponder)
              {           
                  this.service = ServiceLocator.getInstance().getWebService("projectRequest");
                  this.responder = responder;
              }

I get the following error:

Error: C0009E: WebService not found for projectRequest
          at WebServices/getService()[C:\Project\_workspace\modifiedNBMWebApp\src\com\business\WebServ ices.as:53]
          at com.business::ServiceLocator/getWebService()[C:\Project\_workspace\modifiedNBMWebApp\src\ com\business\ServiceLocator.as:116]
          at com.samples.mediatorStore.business::ProjectDelegate()[C:\Project\_workspace\modifiedNBMWe bApp\src\com\samples\mediatorStore\business\ProjectDelegate.as:15]
          at com.samples.mediatorStore.command::AddProjectCommand/execute()[C:\Project\_workspace\modi fiedNBMWebApp\src\com\samples\mediatorStore\command\AddProjectCommand.as:33]
          at com.control::FrontController/executeCommand()[C:\Project\_workspace\modifiedNBMWebApp\src \com\control\FrontController.as:215]
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
          at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
          at com.control::NBMEventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()[C:\Project\_workspace\modifiedNBMWebApp\s rc\com\control\NBMEventDispatcher.as:113]
          at com.samples.mediatorStore.view.popupBox.projectView::CreateProject/addProject()[C:\Projec t\_workspace\modifiedNBMWebApp\src\com\samples\mediatorStore\view\popupBox\projectView\Cre ateProject.mxml:61]
          at com.samples.mediatorStore.view.popupBox.projectView::CreateProject/___CreateProject_Butto n1_click()

Can someone who have worked on webserices using Flex 3 Cairngorm 2.2 framework help me  out ?  I was able to host the web service without using the Cairngorm 2.2 framework.

--thanks