2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2010 4:38 PM by Jason San Jose

Flash Builder 4 (not beta) for Air 2

LLDLLDLLD

Hi,

having worked with the Flash Builder 4 Beta 2 for a while on a project that targets the Air 2 platform, I tried to import my Flex project into the new Flash Builder 4.

Unfortunately things seem to be handled differently compared to the beta release: Overlaying the Adobe AIR SDK for use with the Flex SDK (http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/AIR_2:Release_Notes#How_to_overlay_the_Adobe_AIR_SDK_ for_use_with_the_Flex_SDK) does not seem to work, or am I missing something?

For example, I get error messages like 'Could not resolve <mx:Canvas> to a component implementation.'. OK, I tried what FB would do when I create a new Flex project, and found that the namespace for mx components had changed from xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/halo" to xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx". But applying this change to my project didn't get me much further....

Is there a readme for people like me who just want to move from the FB 4 Beta 2 to the new FB 4 with their Air 2 projects??

Thanks to all of you in advance

Roland