0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2010 3:02 PM by jdmajor

Flash CS3 program flickers during "undo" and "save and compact"

jdmajor

Hi,

I have Flash CS3 Suite. I have a computer that was built in 2004, running Windows XP Professional - 2 Gb RAM although I have given the Virtual memory 4 Gb. The reason I did that is because I thought maybe my RAM wasn't enough. I have no problems with any of the other Adobe programs or any other programs on my computer, just Flash Professional. The running process only uses 16,030 K so it can't be that.

I have uninstalled, cleaned all adobe files completely off of my computer, done a fresh install, more than once, but no matter what, I seem to have issues with the 2 following commands:

1.  Edit > undo feature

2.  File > save and compact - although this doesn't flicker as much as the other one.

The flickering is frustrating, and, of course I can't do anything else until the flickering stops.

The positive side of this issue is that I am being much more thoughtful about my editing which is good anyway, but it would be nice for the flickering to permanently stop. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

jd