2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 22, 2010 5:29 PM by ramos.eder

Porque Flex no actualiza las imagenes del servidor!?

ramos.eder

Tengo una base de datos donde tengo guardado el directorio donde esta ubicado una fotografia, por medio de la interfaz de usuario que hice en Flex hago la solicitud de borrar la imagen que esta ubicada en un servidor remoto. La ejecución se lleva con exito, puesto que al revisar en el servidor remoto la imagen ha sido eliminada con exito. (el Script que estoy utilizando esta en PHP y funciona perfectamente).

El problema radica que al consultar la imagen en la interfaz de usuario, esta ahi se encuentra todavia. Es como si estuviera en memoria cache... lo raro es que al cerrar la aplicación y al volverla abrir... la imagen ya no esta!!!!...

como repito.. es como si la imagen que imprimiera fuera todavia de la memoria cache porque en el servidor remoto esta imagen ya fue borrada... he utilizado una metaetiqueta Bindable y aun asi persiste el problema. he utilizado las propiedades cachePolicy en off y aun asi me persiste el problema.

en espera de sus valiosos comentarios...

• 1. Re: Porque Flex no actualiza las imagenes del servidor!?
          Flex harUI Adobe Employee

Babelfish translated as follows:

Why Flex does not update the images of the servant?

I have a data base where I have kept the directory where this located a

photograph, by means of the user interface that I did in Flex I make the

request erase the image that this located in a remote servant. The execution

takes successfully, since when reviewing in the remote servant the image has

been eliminated successfully. (the Script that I am using this in PHP and

works perfectly).   The problem is that when consulting the image in the

user interface, this is there still. It is as if it was in memory breaksŠ

the rare thing is that when closing the application and when returning abrir

itŠ to the image this no longer! Š   as I repeat. it is as if the image that

imprimiera outside still of the memory breaks because in the remote servant

this image already was erasedŠ I have used a metaetiqueta Bindable and even

so the problem persists. I have used the properties cachePolicy in off and

even so the problem persists to me.   awaiting its valuable commentariesŠ

End of original message

That sounds like it could just be caching in the browser or in memory.  If I

request and image, especially if I use a caching tool like SuperImage, then

I choose to delete that image, if I request that image again, I might see it

come from the cache until I close the application and the cache goes away.

• 2. Re: Porque Flex no actualiza las imagenes del servidor!?
            ramos.eder Level 1

how can I fix this!?
            I clear the cache at runtime? for if so, how is it done?