• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snippets

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2010 Mar 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea how to add a key shortcut to a snippet, as it goise i cant get the trigger text to work but not to bothered as id much prefer to have a keyboard shortcut to it instead.

Cheers

Ben

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to note I have figured out how to get the trigger text to work (i think a possible bug)

The shortcut that you run after typing the trigger text is by default CTR+J however this conflicts with another (cant remember which) so when i changed the shortcut to say CTR+SHIFT+J it worked.

STILL no fix on a KEYBOARD shortcut option though.

Ta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We currently do not support custom shortcut creation. But that has been requested by many users and hence, is in the pipeline. So, just in case trigger shortcut Ctrl+J conflicts with any other, the only way is to change the key mapping as you have done.

Thanks,

Dipanwita

Adobe ColdFusion Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation