Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inconsistent Document Recognition for Syntax Highlighting

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2010 Mar 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's something strange.

When I run CFBuilder and open a cfm or cfc file from a project, the text is NOT colored. One file or multiple -- nothing. No code folding either, for that matter. However, if I leave a few files open, quit Eclipse, and run it again, the FRONTMOST file is properly highlighted, code-folded, etc. But the other open files remain unrecognized. Another datapoint: new files created via New -> ColdFusion Page are also NOT recognized.

This is on Mac OS X 10.6, in a fresh installation of Eclipse 3.5, with a fresh installation of the release version of CFBuilder, in a new workspace, with no other plugins except subclipse (also freshly installed).

Anyone have any ideas?

-- Ken

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 23, 2010 Mar 23, 2010

well, I found some notes about installing CFB plugin on a mac.

Basically... Use the  "Carbon" version of eclipse (version 3.5) and all my woes seem to be gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well, I found some notes about installing CFB plugin on a mac.

Basically... Use the  "Carbon" version of eclipse (version 3.5) and all my woes seem to be gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation