• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QuickBooks and Credit Card

Contributor ,
Jul 06, 2006 Jul 06, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I manage Credit Cards? My client uses QuickBooks, I have never developed app where it involves credit Card purchases. Can I use quickbook to do this? or what is the third party software I have to use for credit card purchases. Please give example, I am stuck on this.

Thanks
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 06, 2006 Jul 06, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use a payment gateway like Authorize.net or Verisign. Check out http://developer.authorize.net/ for some introductory information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 07, 2006 Jul 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your client has subscribed to QuickBooks CC processing, then you will need to contact them regarding their SDK or 3rd party SDK's available.

As far as I know, QB CC processing is only provided as an in-program service, so basically all you can really do is send the CC data to the client to process (encrypted of course) ... unless the client has one of the higher priced versions that allow interaction with some 3rd party SDK's.

There is some info regarding all this on their customer support site that you can access via the QB interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try considering using TRANSAX at www.transaxgateway.com - they have plug ins, tools and examples to help with this, and developers on staff to assist with the integration.  They make it super easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation