Does the same occur when you disable or remove the Matrox?
Well, i didn't want to disabl the Matrox, since i'm not using any Matrox Presets..
The only thing i've changed lately is moving my Cache files from the pre-determined location to somewhere near my project files.
Yes Harm...I know you're a huge fan of the Matrox line
Yeah, many have been bitten by the Matrox bug, including myself, so that is my excuse...
BTW, what were your scores on the PPBM4 benchmark or under what System name can I find your results?
Seriously, I never encountered this behaviour. What version of PR are you using? 4.2.1?
I'm on 4.2.1.
I haven't even captured anything to my Matrox card, as i'm still catching up on tutorials from Lynda..I'm migrating from CS2.0 to CS4.0, so you can imagine my surprise.
My PPMB benchmark is giving funny results. I'm currently testing to see if my SCSI scratch disk is bottlenecking.
I must admit though, i'm pretty embarrased. A full render takes 1'30"...Nowhere near your times. But nonetheless, PPMB allows me to try and tweak my settings.
That's why i'm performing my tests. But without AME, i can't go any further. I'm just worried the cache files might have been moved or corrupted..
I'm trying to understand where and what Adobe does with those Cached files, but resources are limited
But that will be for my new topic...
Alrighty, i've checked out the log, and strangely, for some reason, the Source File changes locations...
- Source File: D:\PPBM\Benchmark.prproj
- Output File: F:\ppmb output\Benchmark_18.avi
- Preset Used: NTSC DV
- Video: 720x480, 29.97 [fps], Lower, Quality 100
- Audio: 48000 Hz, Stereo, 16 bit
- Encoding Time: 00:00:45
3/21/2010 11:15:52 PM : File Successfully Encoded
9:15 PM 3/23/2010
- Source File: C:\Users\Pijetro\AppData\Local\Temp\Benchmark_3.prproj
- Output File: F:\ppmb output\Sequence 01.m2v
- Preset Used: NTSC High Quality
- Video: NTSC, 720x480, 29.97 drop frame [fps], Lower, Quality 4.0
- Audio: 48 kHz, 16 bit, Stereo, PCM
- Bitrate: VBR, 1 Pass, Min 1.50, Target 4.00, Max 7.00 [Mbps]
and AME HANGS ONCE AGAIN!!!
I give up!!!
AME is hanging up on any sequence i try to import...
Is there anyway to reload this piece of software??
Yes, i must be stupid, it must be user error, and now i'm officially one of the "glad it's him and not me" guys....