Make sure you're mx namespace looks like this:
And it hasn't been mapped to mx1
Namespace change. Replace xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/halo" with xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
Jason San Jose
Software Engineer, Flash Builder
Ok, I did that, but now all I get when I try to run the project is Launch Error: "This file cannot launch"
Nothing else no other information. I cleaned the project but same thing.
Check namespace in all of your componets, skins and css. Make sure none of them point at halo, they should now all point to mx as per other post answers to this question.
Figured out the no launch error. Go to properties of project and then flex applications and add your files again and set the main projectname.mxml file as the default. Hit apply and save.
For those of you like us who have done several projects in the beta this was a bit of a shock. Ok So Eclipse does the search and replace on
Replace xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/halo" with xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
This means that the whole team has to update at once in order that their Version Cotnrol doen't make a horrid mess of things its not a killer it would have been nice to know ahead of time. Could we have a list of all the namespace / component name changes in one place since the last public beta.