1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 25, 2010 6:43 AM by J Cellini

FTP Problems CS3

Aaron - DCMC Productions Level 1

Hi Guys,

I am trying to transfer files via FTP to a client and I am using Dreamweaver CS3.

My files have all successfully ttransferred (.mpeg, .ai, etc.) under about 1500 MB or so

Above that, when I 'put' the files from my local folder onto their remote folder, the dreamweaver bar comes up for one second, says the operation is complete, but when I look at the file on the remote folder it says 0KB has uploaded and I cannot open it and neither can the client.

My client says he has received files larger then this on a regular basis and that he is currently receiving files larger than this, do you have any suggestions? Could it be a problem with all of the large files themselves?

Thanks,

Aaron

• 1. Re: FTP Problems CS3
          J Cellini Level 3

I would start by narrowing down the problem. Have you tried using another FTP application? If not, download Filezilla. It's free and easy to use. If you upload a large file with Filezilla or another ftp application and it works, then you know it's a Dreamweaver problem. It you get the same results, if it doesn't work, then contact your hosting company.