2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 25, 2010 5:47 PM by don_miles

How do you hide text behind a spry tap panel when the content area drops down?

don_miles

Not all the tab content sections are same length.  I would like for the "content" panel when it extents below text on an AP div to hide the text or AP div rather than move the text or allow the AP div text to show through.

Thanks for any help you may provide

don_miles1

• 1. Re: How do you hide text behind a spry tap panel when the content area drops down?
          Zabeth69 Level 5

Don, can you upload your site to a server and let us look at the code in context?

Beth

• 2. Re: How do you hide text behind a spry tap panel when the content area drops down?
            don_miles Level 1

The short answer

is no I can not upload to a server.  I thought what I wanted to do would be a snap so I purchased server space and I a domain name back in Nov., but I (you don't want to hear that story). Well anyway I will have to get with yahoo to straighten out the mess I made with MySQl etc. I did learn about Xampp and have set up a server on my computer.  I purchased Dramweaver CS3 and am way down on the learning curve but slowly climbing.

Using Dreamweaver I placed a Spry Tab panel on a page and I renamed Tab1, etc. to A,B,C etc. I put an AP div "box" lower on the page below the open Tab 1(A), the default.  The AP div has text in it.  When I open Tab (C), which extends down the page past the AP div text the AP div text shows through.

I would have to place the AP div way down the page to clear the longest Tap drop down.  I would rather when the viewer is using this set of data that the AP div text would be hidden.  Maybe the AP div is not what I should be using.

Thanks,

Don