1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 26, 2010 12:03 PM by John Waller

Dreamweaver CS4 not displaying properly with "medium" display

michellehestand

I got a new laptop a few months ago. (And a new copy of Adobe Dreamweaver)

The laptop I found that best meets my needs came with a 1920x1080 screen resolution. ... Too small for my eyes, but when I requested something at 1600x900 , the manufacturer said they can not offer that any more.

So anyhow, the default display is "Medium - 125%". But when it is set at this, Dreamweaver menus are chopped off. Specifically, in the Properties bar (displayed under my work area) when I have it on Design mode for HTML, the "Title" and "Target" boxes only display 1 character wide. I know that I can type in HTML without using these easy tools. But the occasional use of easy tools is one of the main reasons I like Dreamweaver.

When I set my display to 100%, Dreamweaver shows properly but the writing on my screen (including that on Dreamweaver) is so small that it strains my eyes.

Are there any fixes to this? I am using WIndows 7 Pro if that makes a difference. And I hope that there is a fix to the CS4 version. - It took me almost 3 years to save up enough to buy this!