Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will my count be reset

Mar 26, 2010 Mar 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the error message E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS,  I was told last Friday while I was chatting to Mani (case No. 0203225968) that my count would be reset and I would get confirmation by email, please could someone tell me if this is going to be done . I have paid over £200 for a Sony Ereader that I can not transfer books on to.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They replied to you on 3/21 indicating that you need to open up Web support case (go to http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions and click on "Submit a web case")

Web cases typically take 3-5 days to clear

Adobe does not provide support for Digital Editions using Phone support.

Adobe does not provide support for Digital Editions using Web Chat support.

If you use either of these venues, then at best you will get the correct advice (that you need to open up a Web support case), at worst you will get bad advice and nothing will happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But Mani told me he had spoken to someone and that they would reset my count for me and then email me, so I assumed that would happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I am 59 years old and not technically minded I am sure the reason for my too many activations is my own fault as I listened to to many peoples advise about installing and uninstalling and so forth just to get a book transfered.  But all I want to do is read a book and when Mani said they would reset my count (whatever that means) I thought this would happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines