2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 13, 2007 1:51 PM by Newsgroup_User

Mobile Development via Dreamweaver

meegwell2
      hello - I am dreamweaver user - (personal not professional) and the latest version I purchased is MX. I am looking for a tool to do mobile web development (xhtml/.mobi) and was wondering if it would be helpful for me to upgrade to the latest version of DW. I've been searching around on the topic and I see a lot of talk about Flash for mobile devices and .asp - but what I really want to know is if DW has specific tools to help with basic web development for mobile devices?
        • 1. Re: Mobile Development via Dreamweaver
          Level 7
          but what I
          > really want to know is if DW has specific tools to help with basic web
          > development for mobile devices?

CS3 comes with an app called Device Central which you may find useful:
          http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/devicecentral/

--
          Regards

John Waller

• 2. Re: Mobile Development via Dreamweaver
            Level 7
            You may find useful info here:

www.alt-web.blogspot.com/2007/07/mobile-web-design.html

--Nancy O.
            Alt-Web Design & Publishing
            www.alt-web.com

"meegwell2" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
            news:fc8r5a$k27$1@forums.macromedia.com...
            > hello - I am dreamweaver user - (personal not professional) and the latest
            > version I purchased is MX. I am looking for a tool to do mobile web
            > development (xhtml/.mobi) and was wondering if it would be helpful for me
            to
            > upgrade to the latest version of DW. I've been searching around on the
            topic
            > and I see a lot of talk about Flash for mobile devices and .asp - but what
            I
            > really want to know is if DW has specific tools to help with basic web
            > development for mobile devices?
            >