4 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2010 2:06 AM by Stuart Haiz

    Using the scale tool

    Stuart Haiz Level 1

      When using the scale tool in cs4, I select an object and scale it. Is there a modifier key that I can use to quickly deselect my object and select another one? I don't mean click V to select the main selection tool then Q again for the scale tool. I'm looking to see if there is a key that you can hold temporarily to go back to the selection tool, like Photoshop lets you use the Cmd key.