4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2011 11:45 PM by Flex harUI

Unable to resolve resource bundle "fiber"

Jorge Raimundo Level 2

Hi all!

I'm trying to use AMF with PHP in Flash Builder 4 (plug-in version) and I'm having the following error:

Unable to resolve resource bundle "fiber" for locale "pt_PT". dss Unknown Flex Problem

I've found a workaround here in which they recommend to add these lines too the beginning of the eclipse.ini file:

-nl

en_US

Nonetheless, even adding those lines to the file, I keep having the same error.

Anyone knows what might be going wrong?

Best regards,

Jorge

• 1. Re: Unable to resolve resource bundle "fiber"
          step-tan

If you're trying to...

use Adobe's lifecycle/fiber/generated classes/RemoteObjectServiceWrapper

import com.adobe.fiber.valueobjects.AvailablePropertyIterator

import com.adobe.fiber.services.wrapper.RemoteObjectServiceWrapper;

etc. etc., here's what I did:

Don't add those two lines to your ini file. (At least, I'm using Flash Builder 4 and this wasn't necessary for me)

import 2 swc folders (Under Properties -> Flex Build Path -> Library Path):

/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4/plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.dcrad_4.0.0.272416/dcradSwcs/4.0/libs

and

/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4/plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.dcrad_4.0.0.272416/dcradSwcs/4.0/locale

(the latter has the swc with the locale and the locations of these files will vary, esp. if you're not on a mac)

HTH

• 2. Re: Unable to resolve resource bundle "fiber"
            tarkvara

I've run into the same problem, with Flash Builder 4 and the Flex 4.0.0 SDK, running on Windows 7.

My FlashBuilder.ini file already contains both -nl and en_US, so the first solution (also suggested in another thread) didn't help.

I was able to find the two SWC folders (libs and locale, under plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.dcrad_4.0.0.272416/dcradSwcs/4.0), but adding them to the Build Path didn't make the error go away.  Everything works fine if I have -locale en_US on the Flex command line, but fails with all other locales.  Does anybody have any suggestions for how to resolve this?

Thanks

• 3. Re: Unable to resolve resource bundle "fiber"
              spplus

I got the same problem with flash builder 4 and sdk 4.1

Does anybody have any suggestions for how to resolve this?

• 4. Re: Unable to resolve resource bundle "fiber"
                Flex harUI Adobe Employee

You need to include the fiber resources in the project libraries.

If you create a new project using the Data/Connect to WebService menu, it

should set up the libraries to point to the fiber resources.  Copy that to

your existing project