0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 30, 2010 7:37 AM by jangolake

Even after the technote solution EditingUtils.js has been running for a long time continues

jangolake

I have the same question than Jay, I did follow the solution provide by a technote on adobe-the link: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/401/kb401257.html

but I still have the same message coming at each manipulation ""A script in file MyDisk:Applications:Adobe Dreamweaver CS3:Configuration:Shared:Spry:DesignTime:EditingUtils.js has been running for a long time. Do you want to continue?"

Could you help me, thanks

sandra

EditingUtils.js has been running for a long time

In a  recent thread I was inquiring about how to link to a specific Spry panel on another page. I received a very helpful response with a link to a tutorial that desribed the necessity of downloading the latest version of Spry and copying SpryURLUtils.js to the site SpryAssests folder. The linking is working great, but when I want to open these pages in DW and work on them, I get a LONG period of spinning rainbow ball followed by this message:

"A script in file MyDisk:Applications:Adobe Dreamweaver CS3:Configuration:Shared:Spry:DesignTime:EditingUtils.js has been running for a long time. Do you want to continue?"

Click either "Yes" or "No" will bring up the dialog at least one more time before the page is accessible in the DW interface. I'm not sure if I have a version compatibility thing going on or what. Has anyone else experienced this?

JAY