0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2010 7:26 PM by saisri2k2

Best way to use tile container?

saisri2k2 Level 4

Hello there,

I've a Tile container. The content of the Tile container is a bunch of checkboxes(Could be more than 20). the tile containers height should vary depending on the number of checkboxes it has and also wrap the labels(Again i have problem with the Label field of the check box.. it does not wrap when the text is lenghy). When i run the tile container with the following lines of code

<mx:Tile maxWidth='770' direction="horizontal" borderStyle="none" verticalScrollPolicy="off" 
                verticalGap="0" styleName="popup">               
                     <mx:Repeater id="rep" >
                               <mx:CheckBox id="cbDiagArray" label="{rep.currentItem.name }"   
                                     selected="{rep.currentItem.selected}" 
                                   paddingLeft="3"/>
                     </mx:Repeater>          
           </mx:Tile>     

i get tile container but the height is not varying properly. I hit a Vertical scroll bar after all that.. is there a way to remove the vertical scroll bar.?? Or is there a container similar to the tile container which positions all the children in a perfect order - equal distance from each other..(I know there is flow container, toolBar component but i need them in equal distance - i cant use width on the checkbox as they are created dynamically)