1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 11, 2007 11:29 PM by kglad

    All i need to know is what to search!

    J.Rocker Level 1
      I'm actually not trying to duplicate this, but it's the easiest way to describe it.

      I need to know what i should search in order to achieve an effect similar to the intro of an XBOX consol (the green floaty ball thing)

      I need to know how to manipulate an object so it looks like its round (photoshop, i bet.) and possibly spinning ( i dont know what it's called to create objects that can have unseen features like spinning a ball that has 1 on one side and 2 on the other, so that both numbers show up at a certain time.)

      also i would like to know how i can manipulate an object with an animation similar (but probably more emphasised) to the stretching ( i guess) one in place on the console.

      So i'm basically looking for terms that decribe what i'm talking about or tutorials that teach it. Helpful advise is good too.