Hey all. I've been planning on getting the student edition of the Production Premium version of Adobe CS4, and I was wondering if I should maybe wait for CS5 instead.
The thing is, will CS5 have the student discount still? And will the prices for CS5 be any higher than the CS4 packages are now?
Any help would be awesome, thanks!
The thing is, will CS5 have the student discount still?
Yes, for sure.
And will the prices for CS5 be any higher than the CS4 packages are now?
Nobody knows yet, but the 12th shall reveal all the details.
Also, be sure to have a 64bit operating system for CS5: OS 10.5 or above... for Mac, Windows Vista / 7 x64 for PC.
As Mylenium said, there's no way to know pricing changes before April 12.
Adobe usually offer a grace period for customers who've purchased close to a new product launch. If you were to buy CS4 today, you would be entitled to a free upgrade to the same CS5 product upon release. But if you can hold off for two weeks you'll get a proper idea of any pricing changes etc.