Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plus/Minus Collapsers in TOC

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2007 Sep 11, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
Hopefully someone can make me feel like a dummy by telling me what happens to the plus/minus collapsers in the TOC for WebHelp (and FlashHelp just for kicks). When I generate, it is just the icons. Now in CHM, the plus/minus are fine once the "line" checkbox is enabled. But for WebHelp, there's no dialog like that to check. Please help! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Hi, Heather, and welcome to the forums.

Actually, I feel like a dummy. WebHelp and FlashHelp don't have a setting for plus/minus collapsers, so I almost said you couldn't do it. Then I said, "Duh! Ask the Robowizard!"

You can get the same effect as collapsers by using custom icons for your open and closed books. The "Open" book has the minus box, the "Closed" book has the plus box. You don't get the lines, but you get the behavior.

The icons are available on the Robowizard's web site: www.rob...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Heather, and welcome to the forums.

Actually, I feel like a dummy. WebHelp and FlashHelp don't have a setting for plus/minus collapsers, so I almost said you couldn't do it. Then I said, "Duh! Ask the Robowizard!"

You can get the same effect as collapsers by using custom icons for your open and closed books. The "Open" book has the minus box, the "Closed" book has the plus box. You don't get the lines, but you get the behavior.

The icons are available on the Robowizard's web site: www.robowizard.com > Grimoires > Books with Plus/Minus Signs. The instructions on using custom TOC icons are in RoboHelp's help.

Good luck!
Elisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. My first born is all yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2008 Feb 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm glad I found this topic, it made a difference in one of my projects. I'm curious why the plus/minus collapse feature isn't part of WebHelp. Such is life, I guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp