Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CPU Spikes for several minutes

Apr 01, 2010 Apr 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a cfm page, not in a project.  I do a save as and the it saves the file and the CPU will spike to 50% for several minutes during which time I can not do anything in Builder.  Anyone know what it is doing, what is causing the spike and if there is something I can change in the preferences to make it stop.  It's very frustrating.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2010 Apr 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try turning off the 'build and refresh automatically' options under General > Workspace?

I'm not sure what release you are on, but I believe the latest release has resolves this issue (unless the latest release isn't actually that late )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 19, 2010 Apr 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have already turned on the automatic build, but I don't know if I am on the latest release.  I will try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation