2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2007 7:16 AM by Newsgroup_User

font size adjusting

subdued2u Level 1
      hi guys please do nt mind coz i am new in this software i am trying to make the font size larger but i canot coz the font size are disabled and i dont know how to enable it can you please do help me and also when i make any changes to any page specialy in phot gallery even if i make a small changes or a word changes and try to save it does save it but there a task or background activities copying starts which take long time to save my changes is there any way to disable this system , and make it like wehn i make any changes to any page and save it it should save the changes i have made not saving or background activities changes,,,,,,,,,
        • 1. Re: font size adjusting
          Level 7
          HUH?

--

Walt

"subdued2u" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:fbvost$5n5$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > hi guys please do nt mind coz i am new in this software i am trying to
          > make
          > the font size larger but i canot coz the font size are disabled and i dont
          > know
          > how to enable it can you please do help me and also when i make any
          > changes
          > to any page specialy in phot gallery even if i make a small changes or a
          > word
          > changes and try to save it does save it but there a task or background
          > activities copying starts which take long time to save my changes is
          > there any way to disable this system , and make it like wehn i make any
          > changes to any page and save it it should save the changes i have made
          > not
          > saving or background activities changes,,,,,,,,,
          >

• 2. Re: font size adjusting
            Level 7
            On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 03:22:05 +0000 (UTC), "subdued2u"
            <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote:

>hi guys please do nt mind coz i am new in this software i am trying to make
            >the font size larger but i canot coz the font size are disabled and i dont know
            >how to enable it can you please do help me

If you start a new page, can you change the font size?

> and also when i make any changes
            >to any page specialy in phot gallery even if i make a small changes or a word
            >changes and try to save it does save it but there a task or background
            >activities copying starts which take long time to save my changes

What anti virus are you using? If it is Norton, turn it off and see if
            this problem goes away.
            > is
            >there any way to disable this system , and make it like wehn i make any
            >changes to any page and save it it should save the changes i have made not
            >saving or background activities changes,,,,,,,,,

"Save" is built into your OS, DW is just calling it. If it is slow
            when you save one file, there's something else going on.