Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tag editor not remembering previously-entered values

LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2010 Apr 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G'day

If I type in <cffile> and then press CTRL-T, I get the tag editor dialogue pop-up.  So I then enter in the value for FILE, before realising I've got ACTION="APPEND" selected, rather than ACTION="WRITE", so I click on WRITE, and the FILE attribute value is now blank.  Now the value was a long and convoluted variable name or soemthing, so instead of having to type it back in, I flick back to the APPEND option.  And the FILE option is blank there too.  Frustrating.

I think it would be better if the following two amendments were made:

1) same-named attribute values are preserved between different sets of attributes.  So if I fill in FILE on the ACTION="APPEND" attribute set, and I flick to ACTION="WRITE", the FILE attribute value is populated there too.

2) preserve attribute values wherever they're filled in, so if one switches to/from different attribute sets, and back again, the previously entered values are still presented.  This would require moving the submit action to be attribute-set-specific though, I guess.

Thoughts?

--

Adam

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 05, 2010 Apr 05, 2010

Hi Adam,

Yes, these are good enhanacements to tag wizard. Have logged ER #82624.

Thanks,

Dipanwita

Adobe ColdFusion Builder Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Apr 05, 2010 Apr 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adam,

Yes, these are good enhanacements to tag wizard. Have logged ER #82624.

Thanks,

Dipanwita

Adobe ColdFusion Builder Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation