3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2010 11:29 PM by Craig Poore

Clip Notes rendering without audio

Craig Poore

Using Premiere Pro 2.0,  A fan of Clip Notes.  The application is rendering projects without audio.  Checked Adobe.com for a download fix.  There is indeed a download for this problem.  I have downloaded and unzipped the files, there are presets for Clip Notes.  My problem; how do I install/deploy this fix?  The unzipped presets are just sitting on my desktop.

• 1. Re: Clip Notes rendering without audio
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Craig,

Welcome to the forum.

There should be instructions on either the Web site, or maybe in a ReadMe file in the archived ZIP. It is likely that you will just need to replace existing Presets. You might want to check the file names in your Desktop folder, and then Search the HDD for the location of those, outside of the Desktop. Check the Date/Time on both versions - existing and the new ones.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Clip Notes rendering without audio
            Craig Poore Level 1

Bill

Thanks for your prompt response.  I will follow your advice.

• 3. Re: Clip Notes rendering without audio
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Craig,

This was obviously sent to the forum via e-mail. Your complete sig. appears in the reply. This is not a good idea, as it contains personal info. As these fora are open, one never knows who might be lurking. Also, there are 'bots that crawl around here, just looking for personal info. Even our Personal Messaging system was recently attacked by spammers.

Just something to consider, and please update the thread, with the exact steps required. Seems that I updated my PrPro 2.0 ClipNotes, but that was so long ago, that I do not recall the exact process.

Good luck,

Hunt