• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tutorial/help on integration with .NET website?

Apr 07, 2010 Apr 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company is looking to integrate Connect into our website in order to provide webinars. We are also looking to utilize some sort of an API to push/pull data in order to integrate it into our own website. So far I have created a demo account but at the moment am not sure how to integrate it with a couple APIs I have come across. It seems the developer section of this forum is quite old and am looking for a point in the right direction.

- Is there an Adobe-provided SDK or API that we can utilize?

- What sort of data can we pull using this API? Can we use it to create and schedule webinars?

- Is there a developers tutorial and sample projects I can see involving integration (preferrable with .NET)?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2011 May 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Given that you have a .NET backend, you might want to take a look at WebORB for .NET. It supports data push via the RTMP protocol and you'll be pleasantly surprised by the development environment WebORB offers. Here is a link to the product page and free download.

http://www.themidnightcoders.com/products/weborb-for-net/overview.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources