4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 9, 2010 11:41 AM by anapre

I have a serveral problem when i do Zoom in to 200 %

anapre

I have a serveral problem when i do Zoom in to 200 %, when i stay desing in fireworks

cs4, i try put most near the window for adjust text or other things, the represetation grafics is very bad

I have a New portatil whith Windows 7 , 32 Bits

Ati mobility radeon HD 4600 Graphics Card

I need some request for solved these problem,

I ask to Adobe support.

I upload the capture , these  problem is only in Adobe Createive Suite Desing Premium  CS4:

captura_fireworks.jpg

When you click zoom + , the respresentation is badly,is imposible to work,

Thanks you for everything

You can send me a mail whith direction is:

marianomarin@infonegocio.com

Than you very much, for everithing.

Think in desing,

• 1. Re: I have a serveral problem when i do Zoom in to 200 %
          pixlor Level 4

Yes, when you zoom in, the text looks blurry. That is because Fireworks sets the aliasing for the screen when at 100% zoom. When you zoom in more, you see how the pixels will be rendered when the image is exported. This is to help you with your design. For example, this helps you see when you might have a font in a size that is too small. If Fireworks made the text look perfect when you zoomed in, you might not know how the text would look when you exported the image.

Fireworks is different from Illustrator this way. With Illustrator, when you zoom in, text and shapes are always perfect. This is because Illustrator has no fixed output resolution. Fireworks is set to work with the screen resolution. When you zoom in, it's like using a magnifying glass on your monitor.

So, yes, it's supposed to be this way. Once you get used to it, you'll find it's useful.

I don't think this is the answer you wanted, but I hope it helps, anyway.

• 2. Re: I have a serveral problem when i do Zoom in to 200 %
            anapre Level 1

Thank you for your request, i try in iliustrator cs4  when i magnify to 300 % ist works perfect,

But in Fireworks CS4 and Flash CS4, no is posible to work. I change resolution in a portatil

800 x 600 - 32 bits of colors ,I do it all changes of resolutiosn posibles.

I thinks who  the big problem is arquitectural program of Creative Suite CS4 in all packs.

becouse in all deskpot, the problem is the same, and i think who ati ,and nvidia its doesn't

works and adobe not certificates for works.

Its a several problem, than works whith not work Windows 7 in two verisons diferents, 32 bits and

64 Bits,

Thosiba its doesnt work : whith these model of portatil deskpot THOSIBA L 505 -10K have ati radeon mobility HD4600

HP-PAVILLION : Its doesnt work whith these model of portatil despot HP-PAVILLION DV-5 Have NVIDIA GEFORCE 9200M GS

Thank you.

• 3. Re: I have a serveral problem when i do Zoom in to 200 %
              pixlor Level 4

Yes, I know. This is the correct behavior:

• Zoom in Illustrator will show you perfect text and shapes. This is proper.
              • Zoom in Fireworks will show you the pixels as aliased for the screen, but not perfect. This is proper. This is not an error. There is nothing wrong with the program; there is nothing wrong with your computer.

Illustrator is a general drawing program. Fireworks is meant for Web graphics and is not a general drawing program. For Web graphics, you need to see what the pixels will look like.

• 4. Re: I have a serveral problem when i do Zoom in to 200 %
                anapre Level 1

Thanks you for the request

No yet buyed and I mac 27“ for desing, for me no is alone problem, is all time for  Photoshop CS4 is bad card graphics.

Than you for everithing.