0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2010 3:17 AM by venkateshk

Multiple lines display problem

venkateshk

Hi...........

I am developing a website where the content is static.I need to display multiple lines of data in different pages

for that i depended on htmlText but I don't know whether it's right decision or not

I am using the following way but the problem here is one new line is adding extra at the end because of that when I select the total content and just drag the mouse then the first line is disappearing on the screen

how to resolve this problem

please help me this is irritating me because my website contains lot of static data to display

<mx:Text

textAlign="justify" width="100%" condenseWhite="true">

<mx:htmlText>

<![CDATA[

EandA is strongly committed to safety and accident prevention on project

sites and work places to ensure that accidents do not take place.

Our endeavor is to protect the environment and the health and safety of the people who work for us.

The effective management of health and safety and protection of the environment are integral to our business success.

Everyone at EandA is accountable for health, safety and environment (HS&E) and we work hard to foster a culture where these

three factors are taken into account wherever we operate.

EandA integrates HS&E into all areas of its operation, so that its sites are healthy and safe for all who work in them.

]]>

</mx:htmlText>

</mx:Text>