I've been desperatly trying to change the background color of a row in an advanceddatagrid.
What I'm trying to achieve is:
1) my ADG contains a list of items
2) One of my item changes due to a notification from the backend (from a JMS)
3) I want to change the background color of the row that contains this item in order to show the user that this item has been updated.
Here is how I tried to do that
1) I've attached a callback that fires when the the item
2) I try to get the row that contains this item in my ADG... and i try to get access to some property that allows me to change the bgcolor. But I can't!
Here is my code that does that:
public override function onRendereeChanged(evt:Event):void
var evtColl:CollectionEvent = (evt as CollectionEvent)
if ((evt as CollectionEvent).kind == CollectionEventKind.UPDATE)
//get the datagrid item
for (var ii:int;ii<(this.m_resultGrid.dataProvider as ArrayCollection).length;ii++)
if (((evtColl.items as PropertyChangeEvent).source as IEntity).Identifier ==
((this.m_resultGrid.dataProvider as ArrayCollection).getItemAt(ii) as IEntity).Identifier)
//What do I do here on my Item!!!!!
Do you any other idea about I could do that?
Thank you for your help!