2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2010 9:59 PM by lalbarado

Inserting/Importing Contact Form

lalbarado

Hi

I am in the process of creating a new site. I have a PHP Contact form that I

wish to add to my site when you click "Contact Us". The form would appear and not

Outlook. How would I go about inserting/importing into the web site that I am

creating now.

Thanks

Laison

• 1. Re: Inserting/Importing Contact Form
          bregent Most Valuable Participant

>I am in the process of  creating a new site. I have a PHP Contact form that I

>wish to add to my site when  you click "Contact Us".

There seems to be some confusion. Forms are html. PHP is the scripting language used process the form.

>The form would appear and  not Outlook. How would I go  about inserting/importing into the web site that I am

You create a form on your page using standard html. The action property in the form tag would point to the php script.

You upload the form page and php script the same way you upload any file in DW. Save the pages within your site and then "PUT" them to your server.

• 2. Re: Inserting/Importing Contact Form
            lalbarado Level 1

Thanks Bregent

I knew that was a difference between the 2. I am not up to speed on everything but that is the one the thing I do know. I am not criticizing. Hey any input would be helpful.

What I decide on using is a spry validation text field, a text area and a button.

There is one thing though, when I added the text area the word "Message:" was on the left side of the text area. How do I go about moving it to above the text area?

Thanks for the input......