I have created the Datagrid with one columns contain the combox. Datagrid contain Scroll bar.
1. If I change the combo box values and move(up/down) the scroll bar, the combo box valures reset to previous vlaues automatically.
2. To solve the above problem I have override the "set data" method.
3. The prevous problem has gone. But I am facing the another problem.
1. I have clicked on the first column header for sorting (Mostly values are same in this column).
2. If I change the any combo box value, the datagrid rows will be rearranged. But the mostly values are same in the first columns, still it's maintaing the sorting. But it's diplaying the order, which is displayed previously.
If i change the combo box, it should not rearrange the rows. Is there any solution for this?
Thanks in Advance.
I am using Flex SDK2
I don't know if I understand the problem correctly.
If you want the data to be sorted only on startup you should disable sorting (sortableColumns = false) and sort it manually upon initialization. Then, when you change a value of a combobox in a row, no sorting will occur.
Does this help?