2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2010 12:30 PM by Noel Carboni RSS

Waiting on Adobe Marketplace Approval for a Long Time

Noel Carboni Community Member

My company, ProDigital Software, has been in "Pending Approval" status in the Adobe Marketplace for quite a while now...

Is approval to offer Photoshop plugins normally expected to take a long time?  I have some great products to offer.

Thanks.

-Noel Carboni

[signature deleted by host]

• 1. Re: Waiting on Adobe Marketplace Approval for a Long Time
          cruachanmor Community Member

Stuck on 'Approval Pending' for two months and counting in my case.  I've emailed and phoned, replied to feedback forms and done everything I can think of.  Emails/Feedback is ignored and the phone line respondents can hardly speak English beyond a basic q&a response sheet.  Truly it's pathetic.

What's the guessing the reason there's no Flash on the iPhone is because Apple got the same response when they asked them something? ;-^.  I bet Steve got fed up taking half an hour each phone call to explain that he wasn't ringing to register his copy of Photoshop.

• 2. Re: Waiting on Adobe Marketplace Approval for a Long Time
            Noel Carboni Community Member

Thanks for your response.

Secretly I suspect that big layoff they had a few months ago might have hit all the people who had anything to do with the Adobe Marketplace, and they've not given the responsibility to keep that part of the site going to anyone.  If that's the case the Marketplace portion will likely just disappear at some point in the near future, to the detriment of all involved.

If the layoff really did trash the Marketplace, that would be typical corporate idiocy.  The upper management goons who choose to "save money" by trashing the people in the company with broad stroke moves never seem to be able to understand that such a move causes all kinds of havoc with the very customers from whom they desperately need to get money in the future.

Best of luck to the both of us.

-Noel