Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text style changes when published.

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2010 Apr 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RoboHelp HTML Version 8

Last night I was working on my project and it locked up and had to close it.  When I reopened the project, some of the pages I was working on were still in the Project Manager but had a red "x" beside them.  I fixed those but when I published the project today some of the text is Times New Roman and some are Arial.  It still shows on the edit side as Arial 12.  It changed all the pages. In some tables there are both types of text.  How can I fix that without having to go to every page when it still shows correct on my side but changes when it is published.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2010 Apr 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Have those topics lost their style sheet? If so, select all topics in the topic list. Right click and select properties. Then reapply the correct style sheet.

Greet,

Willam

This e-mail is personal. For our full disclaimer, please visit www.centric.eu/disclaimer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp