2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2007 9:44 AM by barbun

Female in need of help

EMMA-MAC
      Hello again everyone its been a long time since i have posted on a forum.
      I own a dog bereavement website and i want to find the coding so my visitors can add there own pictures to my website in a gallery what i would like but dont think i would be able to handle all the coding as i am not to good with coding is where my visitors can send in there pictures to my own server and make there own page up about there dog so with the option to add there own text also.
      Can anyone help me? or does anyone know of a website that will do this for me and add this feature in to my website.
      Regards
      Emma
        • 1. Re: Female in need of help
          Level 7
          On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:01:55 +0000 (UTC), "EMMA-MAC"
          <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote:

>Hello again everyone its been a long time since i have posted on a forum.
          > I own a dog bereavement website and i want to find the coding so my visitors
          >can add there own pictures to my website in a gallery what i would like but
          >dont think i would be able to handle all the coding as i am not to good with
          >coding is where my visitors can send in there pictures to my own server and
          >make there own page up about there dog so with the option to add there own text
          >also.
          > Can anyone help me? or does anyone know of a website that will do this for me
          >and add this feature in to my website.
          > Regards
          > Emma

Hi, Emma, forums have these abilities built in:

-- Add users and require admin approval if desired
          -- Users can add photos

Rather than have users start a new forum topic, they would be creating
          their page. The actions are pretty similar; instead of "Start New
          Topic", they would "Create Page". Worded differently, but same result.

You might start there.
          • 2. Re: Female in need of help
            barbun
            She have not forum. She asking how their visitors to add photos in her web site.
            Emma I'll recomend you the "Simple Picture Gallery Manager"
            http://spgm.sourceforge.net
            Very easy to install and to manage. Try it.