9 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2010 2:00 AM by xbytor2

(now with script code) droplet not creating folder cs4 photoshop windows 7

hongbits

(i also posted this in the windows section but was told i should post here insted so i will try to close that one out)

so i created a script that creats folder and subfolders inside (  folder1\subfolder1\subfolder2 etc" and i run the script in photoshot cs4  11.01 it creats the foldets no prob.  yet when i creat a droplet it wont  work. the folders dont get made... i have admin rights and am logged in  as admin all the time. when the droplet is run it will either launch  photoshop or bring the running photoshop to the front, the taskbar icon  flashes and after a min or 2 i get the error, " droplet couldnt  communicate with photoshop"

can anyone help me out on rhis please?

thank you  and have a great day.

ok, please dont laugh at me over my poor scripting skills. i have none and have never programed.  ok here is the script i use to make folders

var myFolder = new Folder('/d/Documents and Settings/testing/Desktop/tiff');

if(!myFolder.exists) myFolder.create();

var myFolder = new Folder('/d/Documents and Settings/testing/Desktop/tiff/800med');

var myFolder = new Folder('/d/Documents and Settings/testing/Desktop/tiff/1333med');

var myFolder = new Folder('/d/Documents and Settings/testing/Desktop/tiff/large');

var myFolder = new Folder('/d/Documents and Settings/testing/Desktop/tiff/mls467');

var myFolder = new Folder('/d/Documents and Settings/testing/Desktop/tiff/mls533');

var myFolder = new Folder('/d/Documents and Settings/testing/Desktop/tiff/thumb');

so i hope this helps in the quest to solve my probs.

hb