- 01 by Hajah Yusarini Haji Md Said 2013-07-15 00:59:39
Product: Wondershare QuizCreator
Subject: "Adobe Plash Player 10.0 r2 has stop working"
Content: Yusariini Said: I'm a teacher and want to use your product for my teaching in class as well as for giving test and exam to my student. I bought hexalock cd to protect my files from being copied by the school and the student. I manage to burn my files in the hexalock cd but facing a problem playing back my files once it is burnt into the cd. The error i'm receiving is "Adobe Plash Player 10.0 r2 has stop working". What might cause the problem? What flash player is used to/for published the wondershare quiz creator? Can the flash player be downgraded or upgraded?
Cindy: are you using the latest version?
Yusariini Said: i'm using 4.5.0
Yusariini Said: i send an inquiry about it already on july 7, 2013 but no reply yet from them
- 02 by Snow 2013-07-15 02:25:52
- Dear Customer,
Thanks for contacting us. This is Snow from Wondershare Support Team. I'm here to help.
To be frank, we have not got the same feedback from other customer. I would recommend you have another installation from the official website of Adobe Flash Player.
When you select Publish->CD/EXE, you may select Create files for auto-run CD.
Hope this can help you.
- 03 by Hajah Yusarini Haji Md Said 2013-07-27 22:57:05
- Hi, I try already publishing the file and select the Create files for auto-run CD but the the same issue and error message i still receive. Adobe Flash Player 10.0 r2 has stop working.
- 04 by Snow 2013-07-29 02:36:07
It seemed that it is because of the flash player. We have not reproduced the case. If possible, would you please kindly contact Adobe support to check it?