1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 16, 2010 10:14 AM by SOGC

Getting values from ComboBoxes in DataGrids

SOGC Level 1

I have the following DataGrid:

<mx:DataGrid horizontalScrollPolicy="off" verticalScrollPolicy="on" rowHeight="70" visible="true" id="DataGridItems" dataProvider="{items}" fontFamily="VerdanaMain" width="870" height="198" color="#000000" y="190" selectable="false" x="10" fontSize="11">
           <mx:columns>           
                <mx:DataGridColumn width="130" id="ItemAddToOrder" dataField="ItemAddToOrder" headerText="Amount / Price" textAlign="center">   
                     <mx:itemRenderer>                       
                          <mx:Component>                       
                               <mx:VBox horizontalScrollPolicy="off" verticalScrollPolicy="off" horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle"> 
                                    <mx:ComboBox width="117" id="ComboBoxAddToOrder" prompt="" dataProvider="{data.ItemAddToOrder}" fontFamily="VerdanaMain" fontSize="10"/>       

<mx:LinkButton width="117" themeColor="#00FF0C" label="Add To Order" id="ButtonAddToOrder" click="outerDocument.ButtonAddToOrder_Click( ??? )" color="#000000" fontFamily="VerdanaMain" fontSize="10"/>                      
                               </mx:VBox>
                          </mx:Component>                                                       
                     </mx:itemRenderer>
                </mx:DataGridColumn>    
           </mx:columns>                 
      </mx:DataGrid>

After I bind the DataGrid to an ArrayCollection, how can I pass the selected index or value of the ComboBox to the ButtonAddToOrder_Click function?