5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2010 6:55 PM by Daylilybud

Dreamweaver college assignment help

seanmcloughlin7

Hey everyone

I have an assignment for college to create a 5 page website in Dreamweaver and really have no idea what im doing. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I don't know the first thing about using dreamweaver. Could anyone create the website for me, I know its a LOT to ask but I really need help. I have enclosed the brief for the assignment below whats required. Any help is greatly appreciated

Design, & Create a personal website for your professional development in your chosen career

Or

Design & create a professional website for an acquaintance

Requirements of the layout:

Use of a Navigation frame bar with logo & animated gif

Roll over navigation buttons X 3 images per button

Use of dividing tags with a stable footer for direct text links –using css style sheets –no blue underlined links

Fully annotated site map

Optional: You may include an openinganimation -this is not a requirement!

Content

Five pages minimum

One page to contain image tumbnails with links to external large format images (gallery)

Minimum of two video files –at least one embedded in .flv format (Adobe flash) and one embedded from an external video host (vimeo)

Minimum of three audio files –at least one embedded in .mp3 format and one embedded from an external audio podcast host

At least one page with a series of text based dynamic content using java scripting (spry)

Anchors throughout corresponding to the sitemap