2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2007 1:51 PM by Newsgroup_User

Fireworks Help

Emz1992
      Ok i have recently tried Fireworks CS3 and i was tslking to a friend who uses Fireworks MX 2004 and she thinks tht this is better and easier to use the CS3 so does nyone know where i can download a trial from i have tried the adobe website and i cant find it plz help also CS3 slows my pc down a lot
        • 1. Re: Fireworks Help
          Level 7
          Emz1992 wrote:
          > Ok i have recently tried Fireworks CS3 and i was tslking to a friend
          > who uses Fireworks MX 2004 and she thinks tht this is better and easier to use
          > the CS3 so does nyone know where i can download a trial from i have tried the
          > adobe website and i cant find it plz help also CS3 slows my pc down a lot
          >
          Most times, books for Fireworks MX 2004 or even the MX 2004 suite,
          contain a cd with the trial versions on it.

SKB
          • 2. Re: Fireworks Help
            Level 7
            Emz1992 wrote:
            > Ok i have recently tried Fireworks CS3 and i was tslking to a friend
            > who uses Fireworks MX 2004 and she thinks tht this is better and easier to use
            > the CS3 so does nyone know where i can download a trial from i have tried the
            > adobe website and i cant find it plz help also CS3 slows my pc down a lot

No matter what "she" thinks (which I completely disagree with BTW), what
            are the issues *you* are having with FW CS3? Maybe we could help you get
            through them.

Personally I wouldn't go back to any earlier versions of CS3. It's not a
            perfect app but it's the best version yet that's for sure.

--
            Stéphane Bergeron
            reach:connect:communicate
            www.webfocusdesign.com
            blog:tutorials:articles:gallery
            www.pixelyzed.com